In 2015 we have implemented the project “I have joined the fight against discrimination”.
The goal of the project is to inform the youth of Spitak community about discrimination and mechanisms of its defense․
- To inform the 30 young people in Spitak community about national and international discrimination legislation.
- To create a youth group that will take an active part in any anti-discrimination activities.
- To implement community awareness campaigns on the bad effects of discrimination.
- 30 young people in Spitak community have a high level of legal awareness on discrimination.
- About 35% of the population of the Spitak community is aware of discrimination and its protection mechanisms.
- In Spitak community, a youth group fighting against discrimination has been formed.